Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Cartoon Kid's Favorite Disney Planes Characters



Hey! It's me, that kid that makes cartoons on his blog. PLANES is one of my favorite movies. I got the video game, and whenever I get the video game of something, I remember how good the movie is. 


Dusty is my first favorite character! I like him because, in the whole movie, he never gave up. Dusty had three new paint jobs in the movie. First, he started with his crop duster paint job. Next, not by Dottie or Chug, he got his racing paint job, from the Wings Around the Globe pit crew. Then, when Zed tampered with his antenna, Dusty got saved by the Jolly Wrenches, was carried to Mexico, and Dottie fixed him, with all of the help he could get from the other racers. He got his supercharge paint job when that happened. Finally, he won the race to three time winner Ripslinger, and the Jolly Wrenches gave him a Junior Jolly Wrencher paint job. 



Ripslinger would be my first favorite character but, he's the guy that doesn't believe in the good guys. So, that makes him the bad guy. He's bossy, untrustworthy, a stick in the mud and he's a humiliating, little rotten plane. That is why he has that ugly smirk on his face.



Bulldog is my third favorite racer, because he is a legendary flyer, and he has his propellers on his wings. When he has his landing gear up, it looks very cool. He is from Great Britain and his accent sounds similar to American. He is a very reasonable plane. Example, the night before the wings around the globe race, Dusty thought Bulldog was going to teach him all of his racing tricks. But no, Bulldog said, "It is a competition. Every plane for himself."


That does it for me, I'm going to wrap this up, and say goodbye everyone. See ya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment